is plugin for Mediachance Multimedia Builder
. Plugins expand the functionality of MMB, and with their help your project gets additional flexibility and power. Unfortunately many plugins have too big size of the file while SmallPlugin is really compact - its size is about 15
Kb. You can embed SmallPlugin in your project even if you don't use it at all!
25.06.2016 Update 1.8.8
- Added new style library.
- Added new version of Menu Designer tool with preview feature, improved appearance and fixed user interface bugs.
- Added two extra parameters to SetWindowMinMaxInfo command allowing to limit size of maximized window.
- Fixed bug in DeleteMenuItem command. If all the items of menu were hidden and then one of these items was removed with DeleteMenuItem command, the remaining items were impossible to show back.
- AlphaBlendWindow command now correctly works with any settings in Window Caption And Border part of the Project Settings.
- Fixed bug in GetCurrentThemeColor and GetCurrentThemeFont commands.
- Improved menu styles appearance in high contrast Windows themes.
12.11.2009 Version 1.8
- Added external menu styles support. Menu style is a compact separate library controlling menu drawing operations and providing absolutely new look for your menus.
- Added new SetMenuItemText command allowing ability to change menu item's text and the shortcut keys in runtime.
- Added new RegistryEnumerateValues command that enumerates values for the specified registry key.
- Added one more extra parameter to the DisplayPopupMenu command to get more control over positioning and functionality of the popup menu.
- The RegistryValueExist command now returns -1 if specified key does not exist.
- Fixed menu icon width cut by one pixel in Windows 2000/XP.
- Fixed wrong return value in the mouse wheel event handler in case a sensitive mouse wheel present.
- Fixed memory leaks.
- The ClickMouseLeft and the ClickMouseRight commands were superseded by a single command called ClickMouse.
- The RegistryRead and the RegistryWrite commands were renamed to the RegistryGetValue and the RegistrySetValue respectively.
- Most of the internal menu management functions were rewritten and the maximum menu items count per project was limited to 9999.
- The SetMenuItemChecked command now uses simplified syntax for the radio marks and operates only on a single item but not a group. This change was made for performance reasons.
Demos and documentation:
- Registry handling
- Professional looking menus with visual styles support
- Additional mouse functions
- Mouse wheel events tracking
- Full featured minimize to tray
- Taskbar related functions
- Compact plugin size
SmallPlugin's package contains some useful and interesting demos which can help you to get familiar with plugin's commands. And of course don't forget to look into SmallPlugin's help file if you want to get detailed description of some command.
You can ask for help at mmbforums.com
- it's a very nice place where you always can find helpful people.
Thank you for visiting this page and using SmallPlugin in your projects! Don't forget to look here again for the new info and updates.
© Sergey Kucherov, 2006-2016